Monday, February 8, 2010

02-08-10 Ayi final image

Finally settled on a design. Ditched the bigger jetpack and rocket shoes for a smaller one attached on her back. The quarter-view isn't really an accurate depiction of the side-view but I think it'll do. I'm pretty satisfied with the result =)


I worked on a laptop for this one and its a bit of a challenge as the screen looks to be a whole lot brighter. Plus the glossy finish on the screen gives me a hard time seeing colors. They tend to appear a bit more washed-out. At least it looked alright when I checked it after i posted it online on a different computer lol.

I also decided to give it a poster version (click on the image link to see a bigger size):


I'm still very much inspired by the art noveau style. The flowers on the bottom are carnations by the way. Don't exactly know which specific kinds though but I think I used 3 different ones...

Dunno if I'll still end up coloring it. The way things are with the laptop, I'm kind of scared to spend that much time coloring it. I kinda like it in black and white anyways =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment